• Design and perform experiments
• Perform data analysis and develop reports
• Ideate and contribute to the development of new research outputs
• Support ongoing research programs
• Work collaboratively to our microbiologists to advance the microbiome platform
• BS in Biology (or similar), MS will be a plus
• Desire to perform a PhD in the industry
• Demonstrated experience in microbiology, preferably with probiotics or microbiome focus
• Familiarity with general laboratory techniques such as PCR, RNA, DNA and protein manipulations
• Working knowledge and experience with anaerobic bacteria desired, including isolation from different sample sources, growing, passaging and maintaining stock cultures.
• Ability to independently carry out assigned experiments and generate relevant data outputs.
• Willingness to learn, perform and work collaboratively
• Highly motivated and organized
• English, B2 or above
• Collaborative attitude is essential as well as ability to work in a team environment
• Competitive salary
• Ability to grow in a young and enthusiastic team
• Work towards a better world, increasing the scientific knowledge of next generation biotherapeutics that will improve people’s quality life.
• Access to University facilities
• Free coffee and snacks!!
• Enjoy the beautiful location of Asturias, Spain, with the best combination of a great culture, delicious food and beautiful mountains close to the beach.
When, where, and how?
For immediate consideration
In Oviedo, Asturias, Spain.
If you are interested in working with us email your credentials at: firstname.lastname@example.org