This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (hereinafter, GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of digital rights. At all times, the necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
Responsible of data processing
- Identity of responsible in charge: Microviable Therapeutics SL
- NIF: B52543642
- Address: C/ Los Prados, 166, Asturias – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Social activity: Research and Development in Biotechnology
How the data is colelcted and the basis of consent
As a user, by checking the box, you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data are processed by Microviable Therapeutics for the following purposes:
- Process orders, requests or any type of query that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available on the web.
- Dispatch of commercial advertising communications related to products or services offered via email by us, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom a commercial promotion agreement has been reached among clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. These commercial communications will be made by me through email and will be products and services related to the sector.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent. The data requested through the web are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
- Registration as a user of the platform: in this case, we need your data to identify you as a user and give you access to the different functionalities, products and services.
- Development, compliance and execution of the purchase or service contract. This purpose includes the processing of your data to: contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the contract, manage the payment of the products, activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential frauds, etc.
- For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly for: carrying out promotional actions, etc.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
- Registration as a user of the platform: the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform.
- Development, compliance and execution of the purchase or service contract: the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase or service contract.
- For marketing purposes: the legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us.
Data storage period
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as established below:
- Registration as a user of the platform: time in which the condition of registered user is maintained.
- Development, compliance and execution of the contract of sale or of services: time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services object of the contract.
- For marketing purposes: in the case of promotional actions, they will be kept for a period of 6 months from the end of the action.
- Google Analytics
- Technology service providers.
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
- Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
Rights of the interested party
Microviable Therapeutics guarantees the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, portability and cancellation, and others as established in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights via email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason of the request and the right to exercise. In the event that it is considered necessary for identification, valid legal proof may be requested, such as a photocopy of the identity card, passport or similar.
At any time I can modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, it will be notified.