• Provide technical expertise in comparative genomics, microbiome data analysis and statistics.
• Perform data analysis and develop reports
• Build, develop and implement automatize pipelines
• Ideate and be proactive in the development of new strategies for data analysis, representation and interpretation.
• Support ongoing research programs
• Work collaboratively to our microbiologists to advance the microbiome platform
• PhD in Bioinformatics
• Previous experience in omics, preferably genomics, microbiome data and statistics
• Demonstrated experience with lynux, python, qiiime, Bowtie, R and other open-access tools.
• Can apply, optimize and develop bioinformatic pipelines
• Industry experience desire but not mandatory
• English, B2 or above.
• Ability to work independently with good problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Highly motivated and organized
• Collaborative attitude is essential as well as ability to work in a team environment
• Effective management of time and effort to meet deadlines
• Strong technical writing, communication and presentation skills
• Competitive salary
• Ability to grow in a young and enthusiastic team
• Work towards a better world, increasing the scientific knowledge of next generation biotherapeutics that will improve people’s quality life.
• Access to University facilities
• Free coffee and snacks!!
• Enjoy the beautiful location of Asturias, Spain, with the best combination of a great culture, delicious food and beautiful mountains close to the beach.
When, where, and how?
For immediate consideration
In Oviedo, Asturias, Spain.
If you are interested in working with us email your credentials at: firstname.lastname@example.org