From Microviable in the International Day of Women and Girls in Science, we want to speakup for all the female working in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), not only for their great work but also for their key leadership role for the next generations.
In particular, we want to thank the females in our team which are present across different roles and positions, from founders and investors, to scientist and advisors. If you still did not have the chance to meet them, you can learn more about their capabilities on our website:
- Noelia Martinez, PhD: Co-founder and R&D Director
- Susana Delgado, PhD: Co-founder and Scientific Advisor
- Desireé Barrientos: Lab Technician
- Pilar Manrique Ronquillos, PhD: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Marta Fernández Gosande: Predoctoral Researcher
- Rosa del Campo, PhD, MD: Scientific Advisor